Olive Tree Books
My Muslim Girl Journal
The only interactive activity journal for Muslim girls
With the stresses of today’s world, a girl needs a lot more self-love, a boost in confidence and a positive relationship with Allah to grow up to be confident, loving, smart Muslim women. This activity journal has been designed to give them a loving helping hand. ♥
Help the beautiful girls in your life go from saying “I can’t do this”, “Allah doesn’t love me” or “I hate everything” to positive affirmations and loving Allah. Support them to release stress and build a daily habit of gratitude, mindfulness and confidence with Islam-centred content.
Build confidence and self-love with Islam-centred affirmations
With positive affirmations and room to draw, write and reflect, this thoughtful interactive journal will help build a growth mindset with love and faith in Allah’s plan. Girls can work through the journal at their own pace.
THE BOOK FEATURES
- 100+ Pages: Of affirmations, prompts, exercises, doodles and creative space.
- POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS: Affirmations for self-love and strengthening relationship with Allah.
- REFLECTIVE EXERCISES: Learning from mistakes, self-love, letting go, emotional awareness and more for self-development.
- DHIKR PROMPTS: Daily dhikr, names of Allah, dua, Salah, charity and Quran reading prompts to help build a schedule around worship and remembrance of Allah.
- GRATITUDE & REFLECTIONS: Exercises for practicing daily gratitude and room for penning thoughts and reflections.
- 30 DAYS OF KINDNESS: Acts of kindness to practice throughout the year.
- MINDFULNESS TOOLS: Combining mindfulness tools and Dhikr to live in the present with awareness of Allah.
- ADORABLE DOODLES and ISLAMIC ART: Colour while you learn and reflect.